Friday, September 5, 2008

Home at last



After four long days at the hospital being poked, prodded, and stuck, we are all finally home (As of Tuesday night). Rohan is still learning to tell time and hopefully soon he will give up his vampire hours. Chandreyee and I are doing well and it was nice to take Rohan for a walk around the neighborhood and Spy Pond after his doctor's visit. He eats pretty well and has all the normal body functions. Thanks to a good friend of ours, Yushan, we now have a way of determining which one of us has to do the dirty work (picture at left). One of the times I got out of the duty was when I was holding him and talking to my mom on the phone at the same time. As you can see in the picture I was quite surprised to be suddenly all wet. Now I make sure the diapers are tight. :) We all love him dearly and look forward to new things he can do. Today he gave daddy a smile that made up for yesterday's waterworks.

Thanks again to everyone who writes us and calls and visits. It really helps us.

Mike

No comments: